Online Reporting Parallel creation and simultaneous publication.
Depending on the requirement and using intuitive linking, the user selects which contents they would like to find out more about. The online report offers an individual, explorative reading experience. With the online report, your data and facts are optimally prepared in accordance with your own corporate design.
The online reporting concept is made up of two main components: The landing page and the online reader. The landing page brings the contents to life – using images, videos, analysis instruments and much more. With the MDD Reader and its responsive design, you can consolidate all of the contents across the reports using just a smartphone or tablet.
Intelligent linking for your individual reading experience.
What are the strengths of an online report?
- Easy to readThanks to the intelligent linking, the reader can find exactly what they are looking for.
- Always availableYou can call up and read online publications at any time from your smartphone or tablet – even if you are out and about.
- Skim-readingThanks to the cross-referencing across all reports that are published online, the user can quickly find out the most important information from various reports, focus on a particular topic and compare information.
- Everything on the same platformThe MDD Platform is the central platform for creating online reports.
- Depth of informationWith the online report, all of the required contents can be incorporated in parallel and with no additional effort required from the author. Individual content can also be published online only, which saves you printing costs. You get to specify the depth of information.
- Download pagesThe reports can be provided as a PDF at any time.
- Archive functionAll of a company's reports are available with a clear layout.
- Other publicationsYou can use the functionality of the MDD Online Reporting Platform for other publications, such as financial analyses or accounting manuals.
- Investor relations appOnline reports can be incorporated into an investor relations app.
- Future-proofThe future of online reports has only just begun. You can start to develop your online reports at any time, based on your own requirements.