Has the supervisory authority requested that you deliver your reports in the XBRL digital output format? If this has brought you out in a cold sweat, then we are here for you. As the only XBRL filer in Switzerland, MDD can offer you comprehensive support and in-depth expertise.
XBRL is a machine-readable file format that is increasingly becoming the standard for reports. When your data is prepared in order to digitally create reports on the MDD Platform, this also opens the door for a complete XBRL implementation. In this way, you increase the security of your processes and, by working with MDD, benefit from the expertise of a partner who has been creating XBRL-based reports since XBRL was introduced at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
What do you get with XBRL filing and support?
- CooperationStep 1. In cooperation with your financial advisor, we develop the taxonomy concept and create guidelines on how to design the taxonomy trees. As the customer, you have the requisite expertise regarding your internal reporting to then check these proposals. If these are accepted, MDD builds the taxonomy in the software.
- XBRL-TaggingStep 2. The key data that has been prepared in the run-up to publication is now added, along with labels and the XBRL tags. This takes place on the MDD Platform, which is the central database. This means that you can be absolutely certain that the XBRL publication format contains the same figures as the online report or PDF.
- ControlStep 3. An XBRL and a PDF can be created at any time for checking.
- PublicationStep 4. Once the reports have been inspected and approved once, MDD then submits them to the supervisory authority.
- SECMDD guarantees an EDGAR-compliant XBRL-filing for the SEC. (United States Securities and Exchange Commission).